Buckle up and grab your 2023 Season Pass!
Children under 36″ are FREE
Get ready to experience the ultimate summer adventure in 2023!
Looking to maximize your summer fun? You’ll need a Season Pass for UNLIMITED VISITS to the ultimate playground of heart pumping rides, refreshing water attractions, and scrumptious new foods. Skip the crowds with VIP parking and early entrance, and enjoy more thrills than you can handle!
UNLIMITED VISITS IN 2023
*Bring-A-Friend 3 times *VIP Parking *See full list belowGET PASSES
Looking for Daily Tickets?
Looking for Daily Tickets?
SEASON PASS & DAILY TICKET BENEFITS
+ -HOW CAN I USE MY BRING-A-FRIEND?
Each Season Pass comes with 3 Bring-A-Friend Passes. Season Pass Holders can bring a friend once in June, one time in July and once in August. Valid Sunday through Friday, excludes Saturday. Bring-A-Friend will be activated and valid after your first visit.
+ -IS 2023 SEASON PASS A GOOD VALUE?
Definitely! With a Season Pass you will receive unlimited visits to the park the entire 2023 operating season. If you plan on attending the park more than 1 day, it will already pay off on your 2nd visit!
+ -IF I PURCHASE MY PASS TODAY WHEN CAN I START USING IT?
Your 2023 Season Passes will be good to use on the 1st operatng day of the season.
+ -HOW LONG IS MY PASS VALID UNTIL?
Season Passes will be valid from the time they are purchased until the end of the 2023 season.
+ -IS THERE A WEBSITE THAT I CAN MANAGE MY SEASON PASS ACCOUNTS?
Yes, after purchasing your season pass you can create an account on our account manager page to get started. Clck button above for account manager.
SEASON PASS GUIDELINES
- Season Pass is valid for admission for one person, per day, per Pass.
- Season Pass is NOT valid on any buyout dates when the park is closed to the General Public.
- Season Pass is NOT valid on any food, beverage, alcohol, merchandise, arcade games or midway games, unless additional value is added to card. Card can be used as in-location stored value card
- Must provide ID to match the name on the front of the Season Pass at time of processing.
- Some benefits issued with Season Pass purchase may expire various dates throughout the year.
- Valid email address and active e-news subscription are both required in order to receive entitlements for monthly offers on food and games.
- Cards and wristbands are non-transferable and cannot be shared with anyone.
- Clementon Park & Splash World reserves the right to revoke Season Pass if abused.
- First-time Season Pass loss will result in a $10 re-issue fee, second-time loss will result in a $30 replacement fee and additional losses will require the purchase of a new Season Pass Card at the current price.
- You must adhere to all park rules and regulations – failure to comply with park rules may result from season pass being revoked without refund. See rules and regulations posted in Park.
- Season Pass cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, birthday package, group package or discount.
- Season Pass cannot be sold, bartered or transferred to another person.
- Season Pass expires the last operating day of 2023.
- Season Pass is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Any stored value placed on card will be removed if no further credits or debits are made on card after eighteen (18) months from last use. Stored value placed on a Season Pass Card can be used or transferred to a new Season Pass or standard Play Card if not renewing Season Pass.