Prepare for Black Friday at Clementon Park & Splash World! Our highly anticipated sale begins at Midnight on Friday, November 24th, and trust us, you won’t want to miss it.
Get ready for the best discounts of the year on Renewals and New Season Passes! Renew by midnight on Friday, November 24th and receive an EXTRA FREE Bring-A-FRIEND ticket that can be used in June.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of the excitement at Clementon Park & Splash World in 2024.
SEASON PASS & DAILY TICKET BENEFITS
Looking for Daily Tickets?
SEASON PASS FAQ
Already a Season Pass holder and would like to access your account to renew? Click on the Account Manager and follow the instructions.
SEASON PASS GUIDELINES
- Season Pass is valid for admission for one person, per day, per Pass.
- Season Pass is NOT valid on any buyout dates when the park is closed to the General Public.
- Season Pass is NOT valid on any food, beverage, alcohol, merchandise, arcade games or midway games, unless additional value is added to card. Card can be used as in-location stored value card
- Must provide ID to match the name on the front of the Season Pass at time of processing.
- Some benefits issued with Season Pass purchase may expire various dates throughout the year.
- Valid email address and active e-news subscription are both required in order to receive entitlements for monthly offers on food and games.
- Cards and wristbands are non-transferable and cannot be shared with anyone.
- Clementon Park & Splash World reserves the right to revoke Season Pass if abused.
- First-time Season Pass loss will result in a $10 re-issue fee, second-time loss will result in a $30 replacement fee and additional losses will require the purchase of a new Season Pass Card at the current price.
- You must adhere to all park rules and regulations – failure to comply with park rules may result from season pass being revoked without refund. See rules and regulations posted in Park.
- Season Pass cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, birthday package, group package or discount.
- Season Pass cannot be sold, bartered or transferred to another person.
- Season Pass expires the last operating day of 2024.
- Season Pass is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Any stored value placed on card will be removed if no further credits or debits are made on card after eighteen (18) months from last use. Stored value placed on a Season Pass Card can be used or transferred to a new Season Pass or standard Play Card if not renewing Season Pass.