At Clementon Park & Splash World, we gladly support fundraisers for non-profit organizations with donations of two one-day tickets as raffle, silent auction, or auction items. If your organization fits the following criteria, please submit your information below for consideration:
- Requests must be from non-profit organizations and charities holding fundraisers; tickets may only be used as raffle, silent auction, or auction items. We do not donate to individuals or to for-profit organizations.
- Requests must include an uploaded document, typed on the non-profit organization’s letterhead.
- Please submit your request at least one month before the fundraising event. Requests may only be submitted via the form below. No emails, phone calls, faxes, or “snail mail,” please.
- If your request fits our guidelines, tickets will be emailed to the organization. Please be sure to whitelist “clementonpark.com” so that our email doesn’t get caught by a filter.
- If a for-profit business is conducting a fundraiser to benefit a charity, the request must include two letters: one from the business plus a second letter from the charity.